Want to be a certified AWS Cloud practitioner?
These are the list of concepts every AWS CCP aspirant should know
- Firstly, should be able to define AWS Cloud and AWS global infrastructure.
- Similarly, tell out the key AWS key services and their common use cases.
- Should be able to describe the Cloud architectural principles of AWS.
- Describe compliance aspects of AWS platform, security and shared security model
- Describe the account management, billing, and pricing models
- Find the sources of technical assistance or documentation
- Define the Cloud value proposition of AWS
- Describe the basic characteristics of AWS Cloud operation and deployment.
New to the cloud?
Check out this introduction AWS cloud to get a basic understanding.