If you’re running Windows 10, you’ll have a mistake when starting an app – the appliance has did not start because its side-by-side configuration is wrong . How do I determine side by side configuration error? you’ll ask. Now, get the solutions from this text offered by MiniTool.
Side-by-Side Configuration Error Windows 10
Actually, you’re not alone to receive the error and lots of users have reported this issue. When attempting to open a program, Windows will show you the error message:
The application has did not open since its side-by-side configuration is wrong . Please visit the appliance event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail.
This problem could happen during a number of programs. And one among the foremost common reasons for this issue may be a conflict between the C++ run-time libraries with the app. As a result, the app fails to load the specified C++ files thanks to the conflict. Besides, corrupt system files can also produce to Windows 10 side-by-side configuration error.
The good news is that you simply can easily get obviate this error, just simply follow the below-given solutions to troubleshoot your issue.
Solutions to Windows 10 Side-by-Side Configuration is Incorrect Error
Use Another Installer
If you see this error while installing a program, it’s likely that the installer is corrupted. So, you ought to download an accurate installation package from the official website and found out the app. Then, the error should be solved.
Re-Install the Problematic Program
If the wrong side-by-side configuration error happens once you launch an application, you will try re-installing it to repair the matter .
Here is the way to do it:
- Open control panel in Windows 10 and show all the things by large icons.
- Click Programs and Features.
- Right-click the problematic program from the app list and choose Uninstall to get rid of it from the pc .
- Get the newest version of this app and install it to see if the error still persists.
Reinstall Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
On your machine, the Visual C++ runtime components could also be missing or corrupted, causing the difficulty – Windows 10 side-by-side configuration is wrong . Reinstalling the C++ Redistributable Packages are often helpful to assist you out.
- Go to the app list via control panel and right-click each Visual C++ Redistributable Package to choose Uninstall.
- Go the Microsoft C++ download website and download the installers you’ve got uninstalled. Then, install them on your machine.
- Restart the PC and see if you continue to get the error – the appliance has did not start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect .
Run Program Compatibility Troubleshooter
Whenever confront the problem while opening or installing an app in Windows 10, you should run the compatibility troubleshooter since this can fix common app installation or opening errors. If you are lucky enough, you can fix the side-by-side configuration issue.
- Click Start > Settings > Update & Security.
- Find Program empathy Troubleshooter from the Troubleshoot page and run the troubleshooter.