In this article, we will explain how the interviewer asked Hadoop admin interview questions in the present market. Will explain with simple answers for experienced persons.
Hadoop admin interview questions and answers for experienced
1. Explain about your’s current project? what are roles and responsibilities as a Hadoop Admin?
Ans: Explain your’s currently working project and explain roles and responsibilities like Monitoring, Managing Hadoop cluster and, etc.
2. Explain the Difference between Cloudera and MapR distribution?
A. Cloudera is an open-source, enterprise edition is available with different services. MapR is only enterprise edition is available with bit cost compared to all BigData distribution.
B. MapR is working on CLDB (Container Location Database) service tracks the following information about every container in MapR File System. Cloudera based on Namenode architecture and it’s involving all services as per distributions.
C. Cloudera backup and disaster recovery mechanisms are using Snapshots, Replications, CopyTable and etc. Coming to MapR distribution backup and disaster recovery mechanism are using Mirrors, Snapshots, Replication with the high secured cluster.
3. Currently which distribution is working on your’s project? and explain versions?
Ans: Explain your’s current distributions, if Cloudera then explains it simply then give the versions. Explain the current version and the previous version difference.
4. Explain prerequisites for MapR installation in a single node cluster?
Complete MapR prerequisites on CentOS with full details.
5. Please elaborate recently error related alarms and explain it?
Ans: Explained like Hiver server connection alarms, Edge node server down related alarms with specific resolutions for each one.
6. What is your’s cluster capacity? and explain it?
Ans: Coming to my point of view, explained like 40 node cluster and 5 edge nodes, 30 Datanodes, 5 Master nodes. Elaboration about each node like in edge nodes which servers are installed, about data nodes, and master node related information.
7. How to check RAM size in Linux distribution using the command in terminal?
Ans: sudo dmidecode type -17.
Using the above command showing everything about Linux distribution information RAM speed, size and etc.