In this article, we will explain Deloitte Hadoop developer interview questions for experienced professionals in the Big Data Engineer.
Deloitte Hadoop developer Interview Questions:
- Tell me about yourself? explain you’re current project and data flow?
- What is Big Data? how it influences the world?
- What is Spark? explain Spark architecture?
- Difference between Spark standalone mode and local mode? explain how it works?
- What is Sparse Vector? why we need SV?
- Do you have any idea on different types of transformations on DStreams? where do we use exactly in the code?
- Explain between Spark Persist() and Spark Cache() in your project?
- Do you know different types of file formats? explain each one? In which scenario it can be used?
- Why do we use large data sets in Hadoop files, why didn’t use smaller files in real-time?
- What is speculative execution in Hadoop? In which scenario it will come into the picture?
- Difference between Apache Hive and Impala services? explain why those services are within the project only?
- Define HBase service in Hadoop? explain how to create tables?
- Explain the difference between Hive managed tables and external tables? with example?
- What are Hive UDFs? explain each and everything about the UDFs?
- What is Hive Metastore? how it works while executing the Hive query?
The above interview questions for Hadoop Developer in Deloitte, first technical interview questions, I have faced all questions and some of the scenario-based interview questions I faced in the interview panel. In the Big Data environment, the Hadoop developer is a major role to develop large or complex data.